Friday, August 1, 2008

Trip To Sacramento

Barrett and Shelby
Just Chillin
Mary drew a picture of Shelby
Geoff, Me and Shelby (by Mary)
Our little slugger :-)

Shelby and I just got back from Sac and had a blast. She is getting to be so active. I love it! The first night we were there she got to hang out with her Abuelita, her Aunt Andrea and her Cousin Barrett. Her Grandpa, Aunt Ivanna, and Aunt Mary took me to see The Dark Knight (which was a really good movie). That night she actually slept 5 hours straight! Woohoo! She's such a good girl. And while we were there she stood up. Yay! She hadn't tried doing that until last week so it was really neat to see. She and I went to Dixon on Thursday and Friday with Mary and my dad to help make copies and get everything set for this school year. It was fun and I'm glad I could help out. She was shown so much love! It seemed like no one could get enough of her! :-) Here are some pics. Enjoy!

No comments: