Friday, August 22, 2008

Always Up To Something...A Day at BenAnnie's

So we arrived at BenAnnie's house and were IMMEDIATELY bombarded by the two most loving friends we have...BENANNIE... They are not two people but one...So Bennie automatically started smooching my child. :-) *He TRIES to convince me he would never be a good father but I DEFINITELY disagree*


I have a lovely sister. Her name is Froggie. That's because she USED to be a Princess until someone kissed...then she became Froggie. Plus, she HATES Pink (aka Pepto Bismal) What a weirdo. But I love her! And she's my Froggie and she's the prettiest Froggie I know.

We discovered that my child makes LOTS of faces. She is full of lots of eyebrow movement and frowns. lol. She doesn't like the camera much BUT she does photograph well. :-)

The wonderful Annie got lots of time with my baby girl. I'm very eager for her and Ben to start making babies of their own because I have a feeling they're gonna kidnap my child.

SEE!!! He can't stop kissing her! He loves babies but just won't admit it! lol

No comments: