








So my little giraffe of a child is getting WAY ahead of herself. oh boy...I don't know if I should be happy or scared. She now sits up (and will stay sitting up by herself for a few seconds) AND she LOVES standing up. She can support her weight all by herself. Of course she still holds my fingers as she does it but she does it on her own! :-) She is sooo tall! She's 25 inches now! wow!
She has a new best friend! Adina!!!! :-) They're so cute together! Lily and I take our kids to the track everyday for a walk about an hour a day. I love it! I haven't had this much girl time in a LONG time. And today we did a mini photo shoot with the girls! Here are some pics. Hope you all enjoy! Love, The Kniesch Family
No comments:
Post a Comment