Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Shelby Update


Shelby is now taking naps in her Crib (with her new crib set (Thanks Tina!!!) and is sleeping very comfortably in it) and actually ENJOYS her new bed! I have a feeling the transition will be very easy. All we need now is baby monitor...*hint hint* :-)


She is now strong enough to be in her stroller WITHOUT her carseat!!! Yay! I'm so excited! She also LOVES our morning walks with Lily (and her daughter Adina) and Jenny (with her daughter Adalyn). She is Such a good girl!


She has also recently started playing in her saucer! yay! so here's a picture of her laughing up a storm! :-) My little cutie pie is such a Goober!


Shelby is growing rapidly and is now teething! I took her to the doctor again because she was being fussy and I wanted to make sure she wasn't getting sick. NOPE! She's TEETHING!!! :-)


And here she is trying to EAT her Saucer. (She's a porker just like her daddy!)

No comments: