Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness

Shelby has become quite the stander lately. She's really getting strong and can stand up on her own now. She's even tried taking a few steps (she's done 2 steps so far but they've ended in faceplants). I have a feeling we'll have an early walker. :-)
This face was just priceless. We were hanging out on the floor having some snacks and she made the FUNNIEST face ever! She looks so disgusted.
Shelby has been teething this past week. The first couple nights were really bad (she didn't sleep at all) and then it kinda tapered off...but then last night she really had a rough night. It was so bad I decided to sleep with her on the couch. She was in so much pain that she was whimpering. Even OralGel and Tylenol didn't help. But even though life is a little tough right now for her, she's still the happy go lucky baby she always is. I love my little angel.
Shelby is CONSTANTLY putting everything in her mouth. I'm sure it has something to do with the teething but here is proof.
Here she is standing again. She stands up for longer periods each time. :-) So cute!
Ashley and I took a mini trip to the Almaden Lake Park today. Shelby LOVES the swings and spent the majority of the time swinging away. If you stop swinging, she frowns and growls. haha
Geoff and I took a walk with Shelby yesterday evening to the San Tomas Aquino Park. The weather has been absolutely incredible this past week and we've been trying to soak it all in. Here's a picture of the Shelbster crawling up the steps.
This picture truly shows the resemblance Shelby has to her Daddy. They both have the same frowns. hahaha! Shelby's giving me lip!
This was Shelby first time crawling through the tunnel. I think she liked it!
More swing time! I'm telling you...SHE LOVES THE SWINGS! She especially loves going high up!
Shelby relaxing after a LONG, hard day of playing. She managed to get in to EVERYTHING! :-)
Last but not least...my favorite. A picture of me and Shelby. She's my little princess and I love her more than anything. :-) Oh yeah, and I have pink hair!!

Well I hope you enjoyed a snip-it of MARCH MADNESS! :-)

No comments: