Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Last February Update

Mary and I went to see High School Musical on Ice. 
We took a few hours and stopped by Kohl's. Shelby met a new friend...:-)
Our child is constantly trying to eat EVERYTHING!
I let Shelby crawl around my parents house and I turned around for a few seconds and when I looked back, she had crawled up a few steps. 
She really loves the Home Depot shopping carts. She kept trying to drive
Shelby and her loaf of bread. :-)
Shelby and spent all of last week in Sacramento. We had a lot of fun but she also missed her Daddy a lot. Here are some happy pictures!
I gave her a shoulder ride on the way to the park. 
She really likes the park. She's sitting on the park frog in this picture
It was such a beautiful day out. I let her hang on the monkey bars but she proceeded to try and eat them. :-)
She loves the swings. 

No comments: