Saturday, October 11, 2008

October Adventures

We started off the month of October with lots of extracurricular activities. A friend of ours needed some serious help fixing her jeep so we spent every night at her house working on her jeep (when I say we, I mean Geoff worked on it while Shelby and I hung out). 
Shelby got tired and decided to take a nap. Me being such a good mother, I protected her from the sun. :-)
She really loves to stand up so here she is standing up on my belly. 
My parents came into town and were staying at Grammy's house so Geoff, Shelby, and I dropped in to say hello. 
Geoff and Shelby were talking to eachother. 
Me and my baby girl just relaxing
Grandpa and Shelby hanging out
Geoff and his baby girl
Grandma and Shelby
My mom (Grandma), Shelby, Grammy (Shelby Great Great Grandmother) and Geoff
Grammy enjoyed holding Shelby. Shelby was absolutely fascinated by her. 
Mary, Shelby and I were hanging out on Jamison's front lawn while Geoff and Jamison messed aroud with the Jeep. 
Shelby all bundled up
Mary and Shelby
Grandpa and Shelby goofing off
Grandma and Grandpa giving Shelby lots of love
Geoff and I took Shelby camping in Bodega Bay. Here she is hiding in a box. 
There she is!
Hanging out at the dunes
Jamison, Shelby and Geoff posing for the camera.
Ben in the background with Sonya holding Shelby
Me and Shelby having fun taking pictures
She was having a good time
OH! Where'd she go?
There she is!

Well just a little update. Shelby is 25.5" long and weighs 14 pounds 10 ounces and is growing really fast. She's starting to grab things and is much more aware of everything going on around her. She's been teething for a while but now you can tell she'll be getting a tooth soon since her gums are so swollen and she's always gnawing on her teething ring. She's so special. :-)

I will do some more updates later! Have a great day!



No comments: