She's pimpin those glasses. And she got a husky stuffed dog. :-) She loves her new doggie.
We still occasionally go on walks at the track and now she's big enough to sit in it without her carseat. :-)
AAAAHHHHHH! Shelby's 14 weeks old! She is growing SO fast and is becoming more and more talkative. This girl is going to have a BIG personality just like her Mommy and Daddy. :-)
Shelby and I have developed a routine that seems to work really well for us. :-) Every morning when her Daddy goes to work she gets to crawl into bed with me for some extra shut eye. Once we are both awake we like to play and talk and sing and laugh in bed. Some days I take lots of pictures too! :-) She loves to kick...lol. It's halarious. She'll lay on her back and her legs will be going so fast. It's like she's running in place. ha ha.
She loves her doorway jumper. i swear... this kid is just too cute. I'm so lucky to hang oiut with her all day. :-)
She's strictly breast feeding but some days I let her drink from the bottle and she can hold it all by herself.
She spends many mornings sitting in her spinny toy. She loves all the toys. I'm trying to teach her sign language and I think she's starting to catch on. yay! Anyways...that's the update for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment