My wonderful, fantastic, super duper, awesome baby has been sleeping through the night AND last night was her first night in her crib and she slept the whole night!! I however, did not sleep. I must have checked up on her like 80 times. haha. I guess that's what we mom's do. :-) Anyways, SHE did superbly! No fussing or whining. After I fed her, I played with her for a while and then I saw her start to doze so I put her in her crib and she looked around for a while but nothing seemed out of the ordinary to her, so she just went to sleep. I've been putting her in her crib for nap time to make the move easier. So I will be starting to put her in her crib from now on. I'm sure some nights I'll sneak her into my room but for now, I'll be trying to put her in her crib. It was hard though. I couldn't sleep since I'm so used to having her next to my bed and listening to her breathe. It was the weirdest thing not having her there. I'm such a mommy now! I love it!
Our blog is a place where our family and friends can come and see what our family is up to. :-) We'll be posting updates regularly.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Sleeping Through The Night
My wonderful, fantastic, super duper, awesome baby has been sleeping through the night AND last night was her first night in her crib and she slept the whole night!! I however, did not sleep. I must have checked up on her like 80 times. haha. I guess that's what we mom's do. :-) Anyways, SHE did superbly! No fussing or whining. After I fed her, I played with her for a while and then I saw her start to doze so I put her in her crib and she looked around for a while but nothing seemed out of the ordinary to her, so she just went to sleep. I've been putting her in her crib for nap time to make the move easier. So I will be starting to put her in her crib from now on. I'm sure some nights I'll sneak her into my room but for now, I'll be trying to put her in her crib. It was hard though. I couldn't sleep since I'm so used to having her next to my bed and listening to her breathe. It was the weirdest thing not having her there. I'm such a mommy now! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment