
Boredom ceases to exist in the home of Lily, Danny, Adina, and Ezekiel. lol. Lily has TONS of kids (Don't worry...they're not all hers) *wink* This is a sneak preview into her daily life (from left to right: Adrien's bum, Adina reaching forward getting ready to crawl off the couch, Ezekiel holding up Shelby, Shelby being supported by Ezekiel, and Cameron being cute as a button!

Shelby is always trying to do things like EVERYONE else. Kids are sponges. Here she is being a copy cat. She saw Adina standing so she HAD to stand too. :-)

I think Ezekiel has lots of love for Shelby. I'm hoping that someday they will marry and have babies, because then Lily and I can be Mom's together and Grandma's together. :-)

SEE!!! He's holding her hand. lol. Just can't get enough of my little Shelby. :-)

Posing for the camera. What a hambone!! I love you Shelby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment