I seriously cannot stop laughing! Our wonderfully brilliant and halarious daughter is in bed with Jackson sound asleep. I went in to check in on them because I heard Shelby talking. I thought she woke up and was talking to Jackson. Nope! She's talking in her sleep. Of course I had to stick around and listen to what she had to say.
First off, let me clue you in to a little game Shelby and I play. I like to tell her all the things I like about her. I'll say things like "you're smart, you're pretty, you're funny, you're lovely, you're awesome." She will then say them back to me. We've had quite a few conversations that go like this: "Shelby, you're awesome," "Mommy, you're awesome," "No...YOU'RE awesome," "No...You're awesome," etc... you get the point. It's fun and I figure that there is so much to be said about telling the people you love how wonderful they are.
Okay, so back to my original story. So the first thing she says in her sleep as I'm standing at the side of the bed listening is "I'm pretty." Then she starts counting..."5, 6, 7, 8, 9." Then she says, "Jackson...I tickle you...no...that's owie...my tangled....jjjjaaaccckkkssssooonnnn...daddy home...i want my bottle...daddy...love you jackson...love you mommy...love you daddy...where's barrett....doggy..." At this point i was starting to laugh a little too much and was afraid of waking her up so I closed the door and decided to let you all in on this amazing fun! :-) That all was said within 2 minutes. It was halarious and wonderful. The sweetest part was when she started talking about Jackson she rolled over and put her arm around him.
 |
| She loves to read (well she loves when I read to her but she definitely loves to look at the pictures!) |
 |
| Swings are her favorite |
 |
| My and my princess |
 |
| She is such a brave girl |
 |
| she loves to sing and i love to take pictures |
 |
| mail time is her favorite |
 |
| proof that shelby loves oatmeal on toast :-) |
 |
| scooter fun at the LG trail |
 |
| there is no one prettier then this girl right here |
 |
| Shelby and her friend Amaya |
 |
| Sleepover at her cousins...Jackson, Shelby, Barrett and Forte |
 |
| "Ring around the Rosie..." |
 |
| She's just hanging out... |
 |
| she slid down the climbing wall like a slide |
Life is so wonderful and interesting and our children are all the love and entertainment we need. Geoff and I are so very lucky to have such AWESOME kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment