Friday, June 12, 2009

Shelby's ALMOST a year old!

I have NO idea where the time has gone. My baby is no longer a baby! She's a toddler now. :-( Life happens too fast sometimes.

SO...a little update. Shelby is going to be ONE on the 24th of this month. We're throwing her a big bash at Oakmeadow and if you did NOT receive an invitation, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can get you one. If you have received one, PLEASE RSVP!! Thank you!!

Shelby is running, walking, jumping, screaming, talking, laughing, eating, running...(did I say that already?) haha! Yes, she is QUITE the mover. I have to go, go, go all the time to keep up with her. She is having so much trouble trying to gain weight. She can't seem to keep any of it on. She's still at 20lbs but she's 31 inches tall now. :-) My little giraffe.


Here's a picture of Shelby and her first barbie. She wasn't too fond of her though. She started whacking her head on the stairs. hahahaha!

Shelby and her friends at the Campbell Community Center park. :-)

I LOVE HER HAIR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! She's such a cutie pie. She has Geoff's looks and my hair. :-)

Here's the before picture. :-)

THIS is the after picture. Shelby has recently learned how to get naked and even take off her diaper. So here she is on the loose. :-)

Shelby wearing a sound proof headset. It was funny to see her slightly freak out because she couldn't hear anything. :-) Super cute picture though.

Shelby loves going to Mel Cotton's with us and found a pink fishing pole that I think we should get for her. She played with that thing for almost an hour.

Shelby and Jamison goofing off after a fun filled day of shooting clays. :-)

Shelby having fun at the park. She loves making a mess and loves being able to make BIG messes when she's outside.

So, today I went shopping for birthday presents for Shelby and some of her friends. :-) WELL, she walked up to this toy, climbed on, and proceeded to chase me in it. I bought it for her. :-)

Shelby is such a good sport. I know she hates sitting in the car when I'm working (doing inspections) but she is such a good girl. I make sure and take her out whenever we drive by a park and play for a while. Here's just a nice picture of us getting ready for some fun in the sun.

I am a fruit freak! So every morning (while working) we share a nice BIG bowl of Strawberries, Pineapple, Grapes, Bananas, and Apples. :-) Strawberries are her favorite!

Shelby fell asleep on our walk at the track with Lily and Adina. Adina is getting so big! She's 16 months old now! Wowza!

Shelby and Rachel goofing off at Tina's house. :-)

I hope you enjoyed the update!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. So, Shelby's vocabulary is starting to slowly develop. She says "mama", "dada", "hi", "UP", "down", "car", "push", and "potty". :-) She's getting SO big and she's SO smart! I love my little tazmanian devil. :-)

No comments: