There are quite a few things in life that I genuinely believe you can only appreciate with hard work. Having a family is one of those. Shelby is my heart, my soul, my everything. The only other person in this world that I love as much as I love Shelby is her daddy. :-) She is a lot of work but worth everything. I love you Shelby.
Here is my little munchkin trying to crawl. She won't roll over, but she'll scoot on her butt. She absolutely LOVES her ball and is trying to get it.
Shelby is a big fan of water. She loves to eat baby food and drink water. She will drink this sippy cup dry at least once a day.
One of the MANY new things Shelby is discovering is destroying her crib set. Sometimes when she starts crying and she feels that I'm not responding fast enough she decides to turn 90 degrees and tear apart the crib set. Some mornings when she wakes up, I find she has turn 180 degrees (with her head facing the direction her feet were)
We are trying to get Shelby to drink formula before she goes to bed. Formula takes longer to digest so that means I might get some extra shut eye. Here's a picture of Geoff giving her some din din. :-)
I know some of you will love this and some of you will hate this. Here is a picture of Shelby with her first double barrel shot gun (don't worry folks...it's plastic and has nerf ball pellets).
Shelby is really eager to walk. She is always standing up on the couch trying to look over the other side.
Shelby in a box. hahahahaha! Geoff was bored one day and put her in this box. She actually liked it. She sat in it for like 20 minutes just chilling.
Another picture of my little angel standing. She was trying to help me fold clothes. That's why she's hanging on to the hamper for dear life.
Another picture of Shelby trying to play with the toy shot gun. She'll be a better shot then most grown men by the time she's 10.
My little pilgrim. He was grabbing everything I was folding so I threw this cap on her. Hope you enjoyed the update!
No comments:
Post a Comment